Currently out of stock.
Please check back at a later stage.
When rack real estate is at a premium or when only the best will do, choose the IBM 1U 19” Flat Panel Monitor Console Kit. This premier performer in the IBM flat panel monitor family provides a sleek, contoured design with integrated tray for an optional IBM keyboard. Combining a USB port on the front of this unit and a standard Multi-Burner Optical drive, you can take complete advantage of the virtual media capability of our IBM LCM2 and GCMs KVM switches.
- 1U Rack Dense Integrated Design
- Backlit panel technology to maximize brightness and off-axis viewing angles
- Size: 19.0 inch diagonal
- Display Area: 376.32 x 301.056 mm
- Type: TFT active matrix
- Pixel Pitch: 0.294 x 0.294 mm
- Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024 at 75 Hz
- Frequency Horizontal: 31 - 80 kHz
- Frequency Vertical 56 - 75 Hz
- Display Color: 16.7 M colors
- Power Consumption (Power Savings /Normal): < 1 watts/ < 40 watts
- Integrated USB pass-through connector
- Standard Multi-Burner Drive
- Combine with IBM LCM2 or GCM2 for Virtual Media capability
- Optional IBM Keyboard with Integrated Pointing Device (purchased separately)
- Rack shippable (if required, or can be purchased separately)
- Allows standard KVM mounting in the same amount of space (Mounting brackets Standard)
- Fully integrated cable management arm
|Display diagonal||482.6 mm (19 ")|
|Viewable size, horizontal||376.32 mm|
|Display resolution||1280 x 1024 pixels|
|Number of colours||16.7 M|
|Viewable size, vertical||301.056 mm|
|Horizontal scan range||31 - 80 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||56 - 75 Hz|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Power consumption||40 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||1 W|
For after-sales support and information relating to products from IBM, please contact IBM on:
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise operating in over 170 countries. IBM United Kingdom's history began on November 19, 1951 and today IBM UK has around 20,000 employees, bringing innovative solutions to a diverse client base to help solve some of their toughest business challenges. In addition to being the world's largest IT and consulting services company, IBM is a global business and technology leader, innovating in research and development to shape the future of society at large. IBM's prized research, development and technical talent around the world partner with governments, corporations, thinkers and doers on ground breaking real world problems to help make the world work better and build a smarter planet.